WORKING WITH ME
The internet has given us access to unlimited volumes of information. But information alone is not enough to experience lasting change. We need someone who knows how to build a bulletproof plan of action. And we we need someone to be accountable to.
There are mental and physical switches that when pressed, will transform your health. Together we can work out which switches you need to turn on to achieve your dreams. If you want to work with someone who can unlock your unique potential then take the next step and make contact with me.
- holistic lifestyle coaching
- learn meditation
- methods to reduce stress and anxiety
- metabolic typing
- nutritional plans and training programmes for fat loss
- nutritional plans and training programmes for high performance (athletes, busy people, executives)
- lessons in meditation and mindfulness
- vitamin D testing
- advice on supplementation
- resolve issues with digestion
- lessons in cooking healthy, nutritious food
- guidance with tai chi and qigong
- specific tactics on eliminating bad habits and establishing new habits
- relationship and sexual advice based on understanding the opposite sex
- travel and adventure advice
Health begins with being active. Being outside in nature and active is even better. But being active in nature whilst being taught how to become healthier and happier is unique.
The mental and physical benefits of being active in nature speak for themselves but don't just take my word for it, try it out! I work best with the wind in my hair and so might you!
So for adventurous souls, I offer my health coaching to you on the move. I offer tailor made walks depending on your needs. These include:
- Small guided walks
- Longer walks for the more adventurous
- Wild swim adventures
- Over night wild camping trips
- Specific walks where we practice any of the following:
- Tai Chi
We evolved in nature, what better way to reconnect with yourself than in The Peak District National Park.
I have extensive experience in the outdoors. As a PE teacher, I have lead overseas ski trips in Italy and America and adventure expeditions in Mozambique and Malawi. I have experience in the Peak District, Lake District, Exmoor and Dartmoor National Parks. I am also trained in first aid with St Johns Ambulance and trained in water rescue with Royal Life Saving Society.